Friday, September 11, 2009

Help me help you

On a bright yellow paper titled "SURVEY" was question number one-

1. Do you need to sit in a particular area in the classroom?
YES NO

If you you've circled yes, write where you need to sit and why you need to sit there:________________________________




I thoroughly explained that this was a survey where there is no right or wrong answer. Especially for #1, I specified that it was a question geared towards those who needed to sit closer to the board. Look at what my 7th graders wrote:

"Yes, because sitting in a particular seat will make you more focus."

"cuz that's my assigned seat."

"Yes, because the teacher assigned the sits."

"If you cant see well sit in the front so you can pass."

"I need to sit in front of the teacher. I need to sit here because she told me to."

I picture all these students sitting there feeling smug and victorious with their "by the book" answers. Little do they know that they're being blogged about.

No comments:

Post a Comment