Thursday, June 25, 2009

Close up shop

How does it feel like to be on break with endless summer hours to squander away?

Sometimes it feels like I'm a train whose tracks have been ripped out from underneath. I've taken it one track at a time heading toward this mystical place called June, and it's disorienting to come to a sudden halt. 

But it doesn't have to end here. If I really care about my students then the direction is forwards not backwards. The only way to show my love for my previous students is to hone my lessons in these summer months. The beauty of failures is in the vast room for improvement. 

And so, I'll come back energized in memory of them and be the best friggin teacher I can be. As long as I'm goal setting, why not aim to be a more disciplined blogger as well? Daily posts studded with pictures is what I aim for. See you in September...

No comments:

Post a Comment