Tuesday, February 10, 2009

If the thought, “when all else fails, I’ll just teach” has ever crossed your mind…

Signs that your son’s an IDIOT and you’re not doing any villages a favor by keeping him alive:

1. If he sees the teacher approaching and he floats and swirls his pen over his blank paper, pretending to write something down. Kinda like a french mime but armed with a pencil.

2. If he’s busily laughing like the ugliest hyena for a good 5 min until he finally notices me watching him. Upon which he awkwardly freezes and slowly turns around while keeping me in his peripheral vision. And he does this everyday.

3. When directed to write the definition for limbs he misspells it limbes and ends up writing the definition for limes instead (which are n. small, green citrus fruits).

Ah, rarely does a fine jewel of a young man decide to grace my classroom. As one teacher delicately put it, “the sight of him blinking his f$%^*& stupid eyes makes me want to punch his face in”. Mmmm~ to put in restaurant terms, he would be a heaping pile of immaturity with a side of a brain.

I can’t stand the kid. So much so that I changed his seat to the furthest possible corner away from me under the guise of classroom management. Ugh, why do such challenges exist when Obama’s inspiration has hope branching into my backyard like a trespassing tree? Stupid doofus.

No comments:

Post a Comment